MALEFiC M612 Body
- Material: 3D printed in UV resistant PLA+
- Weight: approx. 450 grams (with 90mm lens cone)
- Anti-reflective inner coatings
- Standard UNC 1/4-20 (1/4") tripod socket
- Manual film advance allows multiple exposures and film rewind
- One cold shoes and an built-in spirit level
- Choice of hand grip material, and position (left / right handed)
- Takes 12 pictures at 56x56mm (6x6) per 120 roll
- Takes 8 pictures at 56x84mm (6x9) per 120 roll
- Takes 6 pictures at 56x118mm (6x12) per 120 roll
- Includes takeup spool
- Requires addition of a lens cone to complete the camera
Lens Cones (sold separately)
- Zone focus helical with calibrated metric or imperial scale
- Compatible with a wide range of large format lenses
- Copal #0 or #00 pancake shutters supported
Lens Cone sold separately
All our items are made-to-order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for printing and assembly.
Recommended Storage and Use Temperature:
-20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Focal length accepted:
A lens with sufficient film coverage (image circle) is required to prevent vignetting on 6x12 negatives. In general lenses designed for 4x5 large format cameras will work best. Please note, most manufacturers denote coverage values at a specific f-stop such as f/22 only, and coverage may be reduced at different aperture settings. Due to physical constraints, the rear optical cell diameter must not exceed 60mm.
Film Loading and Winding:
When loading the film, remember to include the film takeup retainer clip, otherwise the film may jam. Never force the winding knobs if obstructed, or damage may occur. See our video.
M612 Camera Body
Please allow 2-4 weeks for printing and assembly. If you ordered other items, this item will ship when your whole order is ready.